The Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers is a local chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
To join BCAWL or renew your membership visit www.fawl.org and click “Join FAWL Now”
Membership in the BCAWL runs from the calendar year July 1 through June 30.
- Membership dues:
- Attorney > 5 years: $80
- Attorney < 5 years: $65
- Government attorney: $50
- Legal Aid attorney: $50
- Law student: $35
- Networking with lawyers and judges at events
- Automatic membership in State FAWL
- Reduced prices to the Judicial Assistant’s Luncheon and the Judicial Reception honoring judicial assistants and state and federal judges
- Volunteer opportunities with local charities
- Leadership opportunities to foster personal and career development
- FREE CLE events
- Network of qualified attorneys to whom members can refer clients, friends and family when there is a need for practitioners in other areas of law